Monday, January 18, 2021

Godley & Creme - A Little Piece of Heaven - Wedding Cake Version




This is what could have existed - the wedding cake music video, not the messed-up original video.



As Xylon from amazon.com once reviewed:

I found this little disc in a used record shop some years ago and being the 10cc fan that I am (and having the vinyl), I snatched up that little plastic shiny disc with a hole!

I have played the recording a few times and none over the last few years, yet it remains in the collection for one simple reason... I doubt I would ever find this one again.
As I recall this recording is a homage to harmonica-played blues. It's still got your Godley-Creme lyrical humor and harmony, but it was largely a forgettable listen.
I'll give it another listen this evening and update this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment